Google founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin are investing in a new enterprise called Nanosolar, which specializes in thin-film photovoltaics. They’re not as efficient as regular crystaline cells, but they are less expensive and with deep pocketed investors are bound to get better. Alternative energy may be trendy, but Sergey and Larry are not known for unwise investments. (more on CNet)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Google Founders Investing in Nanosolar
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors