Although there remains a certain amount of debate (see here) on both the “greenness” and the practicality of Ethanol, if it ever grows to be a real gasoline alternative, there will be a great economic benefits for states such as North Dakota. As a result, that state has embarked on an amusing campaign for public awareness of ethanol’s potential for the state.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Interesting North Dakota Ethanol Campaign
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk