Manure, that age old fertilizer, is finding new use as a source of modern energy, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. A company called GHD Inc. has produced a successful line of cow manure digesters that ultimately produce hot water for the farm, fertilizer, methane for electricity production.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Manure to Energy – Less Stinky, More Profitable
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases
- ClimateCare: Changing Cooking in Kenya for Good
- Masdar Reveals Winner Of Third International Blogging Contest Themed ’Describe Your City In 2030’
- New Year = New Behaviors. Let’s make 2015 the year we ditch disposables!