Manure, that age old fertilizer, is finding new use as a source of modern energy, according to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. A company called GHD Inc. has produced a successful line of cow manure digesters that ultimately produce hot water for the farm, fertilizer, methane for electricity production.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Manure to Energy – Less Stinky, More Profitable
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors