Triple Pundit editor Nick Aster is off to Kaktovik Alaska today as part of the Treasure America team – looking for a win-win solution to the ANWR oil drilling debate. Although is is easy to prove that drilling in ANWR will have a negligable, if not negative, economic benefit for the average American, it will be much more difficult to come up with alternatives for the people who are actually living in ANWR – that’s the challenge we’re up against. It’s going to be a wild trip, and if I have a chance to post anything while I’m there I certainly will. The rest of the 3P crew will be taking care of the site while I’m gone. Thanks guys!
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Off to the Tundra
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials