A recent UK survey shows that at least one third of recent graduates say that contributing to society is as important as status and money, according to The Independent. On top of that, the survey says that 2/3 of consumers would boycott a company they didn’t agree with. These results may show nothing more than the wishful thinking of the survey takers, but the trend is still real and innumerable resources are available to help graduates and consumers more accurately make the choices they suggest they adhere to. Check the article for more.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Survey Says Graduates Look to Contribute to Society
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials