A recent UK survey shows that at least one third of recent graduates say that contributing to society is as important as status and money, according to The Independent. On top of that, the survey says that 2/3 of consumers would boycott a company they didn’t agree with. These results may show nothing more than the wishful thinking of the survey takers, but the trend is still real and innumerable resources are available to help graduates and consumers more accurately make the choices they suggest they adhere to. Check the article for more.
« Back to Home Page
Survey Says Graduates Look to Contribute to Society
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?