TIME Inc., the world’s largest maganize publisher has taken a strong stance on sustainable forestry practices, reports The Vancouver Sun. David Refkin, director of sustainability at time, says “Our strategy has been to reward leaders, encourage laggards, and for those who have egregious practices: No business”. How influential TIME’s stance will be remains to be seen.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
TIME Publishing Demands High Forestry Standards
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk