TIME Inc., the world’s largest maganize publisher has taken a strong stance on sustainable forestry practices, reports The Vancouver Sun. David Refkin, director of sustainability at time, says “Our strategy has been to reward leaders, encourage laggards, and for those who have egregious practices: No business”. How influential TIME’s stance will be remains to be seen.
« Back to Home Page
TIME Publishing Demands High Forestry Standards
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- SLDI on Co-ops: Sustainable Solution for Economic Growth
- Rob on Uber Taps Users in Fight Against California Anti-Ridesharing Bill
- RPSiegel on Why Energy Efficiency is About to Come Roaring Back
- Verne_J_Hostan on Connecting the Dots: Honey Export Loss Leads Mexico to Dump Monsanto’s GM Soy
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?