As reported in GreenBiz, AG Bayer has maintained last year’s levels of emissions and waste while still enjoying growth in production. In some cases emissions were actually lower. Bayer attributes the success mostly to improved efficiency, technology, and other innovations.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Bayer Maintains Emissions Reductions Despite Growth
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials