Monday’s SF Chronicle reports on the rapid growth in solar nanotechnology. The hot item: Rolls of super-efficient plastic photovoltaics that can be spread on rooftops or gadgets. Production costs and energy distribution on incredibly tiny scales remain problems, but that hasn’t dampened optimism among investors. (Via Curt Rosengren)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Investors Pouring Into Nano Solar
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors