As reported on GreenBiz, 65% of Office Depot’s paper sales are coming from recycled content, a more than 3-fold increase since 2003. More importantly, the post-consumer content in paper sold is up over 125%. More details on GreenBiz.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Office Depot Recycled Paper Sales up 373%
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials