Slingfing uses solar powered machines and hand-labor to take discarded vintage fabrics and turn them into some pretty funky wares (official website here). Additionally, the company is working with Climate Friendly, to make production a completely carbon-neutral affair.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Slingflings – Australia’s First Climate Neutral Business
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases
- ClimateCare: Changing Cooking in Kenya for Good
- Masdar Reveals Winner Of Third International Blogging Contest Themed ’Describe Your City In 2030’
- New Year = New Behaviors. Let’s make 2015 the year we ditch disposables!