Slingfing uses solar powered machines and hand-labor to take discarded vintage fabrics and turn them into some pretty funky wares (official website here). Additionally, the company is working with Climate Friendly, to make production a completely carbon-neutral affair.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Slingflings – Australia’s First Climate Neutral Business
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk