We’re happy to see BusinessWeek Online reporting on the value of Green MBA programs in last weeks article It’s Getting Easier Being Green. The article reviews many “Top Notch” MBA programs around the world and concludes that “recruiters will increasingly look for students who are at least aware of these social and environmental issues.” It seems “students really want to align their personal values with their career goals and still make a profit.” …Their on to us!
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
The Latest “it” Field for MBAs
Where we’re going
- Marks and Spencer: Over 60% of All Products Sold are “Sustainable” on
- Beyond Sustainable: A Call for Transparency on
- “Coal Means Death for Us”: Big Coal and Forced Evictions in Colombia on
- Upsolar Promotes Energy Freedom with New Home Solar Loans on
- Boeing and South African Airways Partner on Biofuel from Tobacco on
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials