We’re happy to see BusinessWeek Online reporting on the value of Green MBA programs in last weeks article It’s Getting Easier Being Green. The article reviews many “Top Notch” MBA programs around the world and concludes that “recruiters will increasingly look for students who are at least aware of these social and environmental issues.” It seems “students really want to align their personal values with their career goals and still make a profit.” …Their on to us!
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
The Latest “it” Field for MBAs
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors