Elizabeth U reports on some great developments in Oregon – Burgerville is a fast food chain in Southern WA and Northern OR that sources all ingredients locally and in season (fish & chips only when Halibut is in season, berry milkshakes when the berries are in season, etc) and now they’ve committed to 100% wind power. Gotta love ‘em!
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Burgerville Chain Goes 100% Wind Power
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk