Elizabeth U reports on some great developments in Oregon – Burgerville is a fast food chain in Southern WA and Northern OR that sources all ingredients locally and in season (fish & chips only when Halibut is in season, berry milkshakes when the berries are in season, etc) and now they’ve committed to 100% wind power. Gotta love ‘em!
Burgerville Chain Goes 100% Wind Power
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- 16 Global Companies Contribute to Corporate Citizenships ‘Creating Resilient Strategies’ Research
- Evolving a language for abundance
- ECORE International Supports Renowned The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp by Renovating Facilities, Enhancing Safety
- CollaborateUp and Global Impact Co-Host Executive Education Program for Creating Shared Value & Maximizing Strategic Philanthropy
- Seventh Generation Acquires Gamila Products, LLC Including Impress Coffee Brewer and Teastick