Elizabeth U reports on some great developments in Oregon – Burgerville is a fast food chain in Southern WA and Northern OR that sources all ingredients locally and in season (fish & chips only when Halibut is in season, berry milkshakes when the berries are in season, etc) and now they’ve committed to 100% wind power. Gotta love ‘em!
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Burgerville Chain Goes 100% Wind Power
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials