According to the Internetwork for Sustainability, as climate change becomes more of a mainstream issue, companies’ brand reputations will be increasingly staked on their response to the issue. The lesson, according to the article, is to act now to establish a reputation for being appropriately proactive.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Can Climate Change Damage Brands?
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Can the Trucking Industry Help Boost Fuel Sustainability? on
- ‘Friends of Science’ Not So Friendly, Blame Sun for Climate Change on
- After Davos: Lessons for Impact and Social Investors on
- A New Vocabulary for Responsible Business: Words That Encourage on
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Gets Nutrition Upgrade on
- Shower Bucket Challenge
- Sustainable Brands Announces ‘How Now’ Theme for SB’15 San Diego Conference, June 1-4, 2015
- Gelfand Partners Architects – A Woman-Owned, Full Service Design Firm
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model