Business Link Surrey, a government run business resource center in London, is offering free advice on ‘going green’. (Article Here) Even simple tips like using mugs instead of foam cups are useful where many businesses simply don’t know where to start. Helpful programs like this one can make a big difference in environmental terms, as well as in improving the bottom lines of local businesses.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Demonstrating The Green Payoff in London
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors