Business Link Surrey, a government run business resource center in London, is offering free advice on ‘going green’. (Article Here) Even simple tips like using mugs instead of foam cups are useful where many businesses simply don’t know where to start. Helpful programs like this one can make a big difference in environmental terms, as well as in improving the bottom lines of local businesses.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Demonstrating The Green Payoff in London
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials