The FedEx facility at Oakland Airport (one of the company’s largest hubs) will soon be 80% solar powered. The new solar installation will be the largest corporate solar installation ever and boasts over 900 Kilowatts. That’s a lot of power. Press release here.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
FedEx Unveils Massive Solar Project at Oakland Airport
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials