The FedEx facility at Oakland Airport (one of the company’s largest hubs) will soon be 80% solar powered. The new solar installation will be the largest corporate solar installation ever and boasts over 900 Kilowatts. That’s a lot of power. Press release here.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
FedEx Unveils Massive Solar Project at Oakland Airport
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors