The FedEx facility at Oakland Airport (one of the company’s largest hubs) will soon be 80% solar powered. The new solar installation will be the largest corporate solar installation ever and boasts over 900 Kilowatts. That’s a lot of power. Press release here.
« Back to Home Page
FedEx Unveils Massive Solar Project at Oakland Airport
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?