Green Mountain Energy has teamed up with Hyatt Hotels to provide 100% renewable energy to two Dallas area Hyatts. The air pollution reduction alone is said to equal the annual emissions ot 4,400 cars, and underscores the “mainstreaming” of green energy.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Hyatt Commits Two Dallas Properties to 100% Renewables
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases
- ClimateCare: Changing Cooking in Kenya for Good
- Masdar Reveals Winner Of Third International Blogging Contest Themed ’Describe Your City In 2030’
- New Year = New Behaviors. Let’s make 2015 the year we ditch disposables!