Green Mountain Energy has teamed up with Hyatt Hotels to provide 100% renewable energy to two Dallas area Hyatts. The air pollution reduction alone is said to equal the annual emissions ot 4,400 cars, and underscores the “mainstreaming” of green energy.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Hyatt Commits Two Dallas Properties to 100% Renewables
Where we’re going
- Marks and Spencer: Over 60% of All Products Sold are “Sustainable” on
- Beyond Sustainable: A Call for Transparency on
- “Coal Means Death for Us”: Big Coal and Forced Evictions in Colombia on
- Upsolar Promotes Energy Freedom with New Home Solar Loans on
- Boeing and South African Airways Partner on Biofuel from Tobacco on
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials