Green Mountain Energy has teamed up with Hyatt Hotels to provide 100% renewable energy to two Dallas area Hyatts. The air pollution reduction alone is said to equal the annual emissions ot 4,400 cars, and underscores the “mainstreaming” of green energy.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Hyatt Commits Two Dallas Properties to 100% Renewables
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk