John Deere, no stranger to the intricacies of American agriculture is making a $60 Million investment in various rural wind projects across the country. It’s a great match for the company, which already has a strong relationship with farmers. It’s also a great win for farmers eager to cash in on the growing market for wind farms, especially in the upper midwest.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
John Deere Making Sizable Wind Energy Investments
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Shower Bucket Challenge
- Sustainable Brands Announces ‘How Now’ Theme for SB’15 San Diego Conference, June 1-4, 2015
- Gelfand Partners Architects – A Woman-Owned, Full Service Design Firm
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model