John Deere, no stranger to the intricacies of American agriculture is making a $60 Million investment in various rural wind projects across the country. It’s a great match for the company, which already has a strong relationship with farmers. It’s also a great win for farmers eager to cash in on the growing market for wind farms, especially in the upper midwest.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
John Deere Making Sizable Wind Energy Investments
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk