John Deere, no stranger to the intricacies of American agriculture is making a $60 Million investment in various rural wind projects across the country. It’s a great match for the company, which already has a strong relationship with farmers. It’s also a great win for farmers eager to cash in on the growing market for wind farms, especially in the upper midwest.
« Back to Home Page
John Deere Making Sizable Wind Energy Investments
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Fargo106 on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- Commnt8r on Biomimicry Lessons for Business
- Doherty John on Insurance Rates up 50% for Oil Companies – Thanks BP!
- Scott Wiederoder on 3p Weekend: 11 Companies That Hire the Formerly Incarcerated
- Tim Gieseke on Financing Conservation Through Payment for Ecosystem Services (PES)
- Offshore Wind Farm
- SCS Global Services Releases Updated Recycled Content Certification Standard
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation w/Greenpeace
- 20 Ventures Named to Accelerator Phase of Big C Competition to Change the Way the World Lives with Cancer
- Oscar Nominees, Halo and Freekibble.com Feed Los Angeles Pets in Need
- Launch of New Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at Caesars Resorts Revs Up Sustainable Experience for Guests