As the market for sustainably grown and organic meats and produce increases, farmers are taking on more management challenges in getting their goods to the table. In fact, Iowa State University now offers an MBA with a minor in sustainable agriculture. The overall goal, of course is to increase the value chain from food to fiber, and farm to family. Additional details can be found on the Iowa State website. (thanks bob!)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
MBA Skills Helping Sustainable Agriculture Move Forward
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Boston: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk
- Solving the eco-crisis – the power of the individual
- Who Needs to Stand up and Take Responsibility for Our Air?
- New Magazine Aims to Advance Use of Natural Refrigerants in North America