For MBA Students, as well as business leaders, Net Impact is one of the most helpful and inspiring organizations you can get involved with. Their annual conference, hosted this year at Stanford, is a big annual highlight. I had a fantastic time at last year’s conference in New York, attended inspiring panels, and more importantly, networked with 100s of like minded businesspeople. If there’s one conference you should attend this year, consider Net Impact 2005. Registration is now open!
Net Impact Conference 2005 at Stanford Open for Registration
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Los Angeles: Mar 23 – Mar 25
International Corporate Citizenship Conference 2014
Join 650 corporate managers in an environment where practitioners exchange ideas, experiences, and challenges with a knowledgeable and committed network of corporate citizenship peers. Register here.
- Nick Aster
San Diego: Apr 24 – Apr 27
Social Venture Network Spring Conference
SVN conferences convene and connect influential, innovative business leaders, impact investors and cultural entrepreneurs to create an experience where attendees can share the ideas and resources they need to succeed and grow. Register here.
- Nick Aster
New York: May 13 – May 14
Shared Value Leadership Summit
For business leaders and problem solvers who see exciting market opportunities at the intersection of business goals and societal challenges, the Shared Value Initiative is the leading community shaping research, partnerships, and practices. Register here.
- Marissa Rosen
Online: Mar 12
Online Chat: Neil Hawkins; Vice President, Sustainability, The Dow Chemical Company
What are ecosystem services? Ever thought about putting a price on nature? Learn about The Dow Chemical Company's work with The Nature Conservancy and some of the ways the company is working with nature to improve otherwise expensive and possibly toxic processes like water treatment. Register here.
- Marissa Rosen
Online: Apr 16
Online Chat: Justin Bakule; Executive Director, Shared Value Initiative
Learn how the SVI works with corporate, civil society, government and academic stakeholders to influence the development of shared value research. Register here.
- Bob on Wind Power: Pros and Cons
- Mickey McLaughlin on Under Tesla vs NYT Spat, EV Charging Network Takes Root
- brian fidler on Apple CEO Tim Cook Tells Climate Deniers to Take a Hike
- Wayne Roberts on 3p Weekend: 10 U.S. Companies That Pay a Living Wage
- drizzy on Geothermal Energy: Pros and Cons
- Changing Lives Through Coffee: Now Crowdfunding!
- ISOS Group to Help Launch CDP Training Efforts in the US
- The Energy Efficient Home Owner: Consuming Eco-Friendly Resources
- 3 Reasons Why A Green Remodeling Franchise Can Be A Good Investment
- New Partnership Addresses Climate Risk in Supply Chain
- Consumer Portfolio Services Helps Put People in Hybrids