For MBA Students, as well as business leaders, Net Impact is one of the most helpful and inspiring organizations you can get involved with. Their annual conference, hosted this year at Stanford, is a big annual highlight. I had a fantastic time at last year’s conference in New York, attended inspiring panels, and more importantly, networked with 100s of like minded businesspeople. If there’s one conference you should attend this year, consider Net Impact 2005. Registration is now open!
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Net Impact Conference 2005 at Stanford Open for Registration
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials