We mentioned Gerald Prolman’s Organic Flower company before. But there’s a great article in yesterday’s SFGate that brings more to light about this inspiring individual and his increasingly successful company. Prolman credits passion and tireless enthusiasm as the keys to his success, along with the satisfaction of singlehandedly converting thousands of acres of farmland to organic over the years.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Organic Flower Company Continues to Thrive
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials