Presidio World College’s MBA program has recieved a makeover and is now called Presidio School of Management. The new website is sharp and well designed and emphasizes a fresh approach to the new year. The program is entering its 3rd year with a fresh new crop of future MBAs ready to go at the end of the month. Late-applications are still being accepted. For those of you in the northwest, the Bainbridge MBA program is also still accepting fall applications.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Presidio School of Management Launches New Identity
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials