Presidio World College’s MBA program has recieved a makeover and is now called Presidio School of Management. The new website is sharp and well designed and emphasizes a fresh approach to the new year. The program is entering its 3rd year with a fresh new crop of future MBAs ready to go at the end of the month. Late-applications are still being accepted. For those of you in the northwest, the Bainbridge MBA program is also still accepting fall applications.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Presidio School of Management Launches New Identity
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors