In the 1920s, the Society of American Florists coined the term “say it with flowers”. Americans have consistently been doing so for an increasing number of special occasions ever since. Consumers now have the chance to say it with sustainable flowers. Gerald Prolman’s web-based flower business, Organic Bouquet, affords online shoppers the opportunity to remain romantic while going organic. This is great news for my love life, as on more than one occasion I’ve hit sensitive nerves by staying true to my boycott of the floral industry. Thanks for you help, Mr. Prolman.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases on
- Report: Offshore Wind Better Job Creator Than Offshore Drilling on
- State of the World Economy: The Emperor Has No Clothes on
- Calculating the True Cost of Energy Storage on
- Smart Grids Deliver Touted Economic and Environmental Benefits on
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases
- ClimateCare: Changing Cooking in Kenya for Good
- Masdar Reveals Winner Of Third International Blogging Contest Themed ’Describe Your City In 2030’
- New Year = New Behaviors. Let’s make 2015 the year we ditch disposables!