We’ve written here before about some of the green initiatives that the SC Johnson Wax company has been initiating. Good4Business brought to my attention something new: The “Public Report 2005“.
Among the highlights is an outline about how the company is partnering directly with small farmers in Kenya to ensure a supply of certain ingredients, cutting corruption at the top, while making a middle class life more possible for those at the “bottom”.
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Marissa Rosen
San Francisco: Mar 16 – Mar 18
Cleantech Forum San Francisco – With Discount Code
Cleantech Forum SF is the world’s largest summit for those immersed in sustainability that drives innovation. 3p readers use CFSF153P for $300 discount. Register here.
- Oliver Russell Forms Social Impact Partnership with Treefort Music Fest
- Webinar: Best Practices in Obesity Prevention
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership
- Green Electronics Council Catalyst Awards: Now Accepting Nominations