We’ve written here before about some of the green initiatives that the SC Johnson Wax company has been initiating. Good4Business brought to my attention something new: The “Public Report 2005“.
Among the highlights is an outline about how the company is partnering directly with small farmers in Kenya to ensure a supply of certain ingredients, cutting corruption at the top, while making a middle class life more possible for those at the “bottom”.
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- andrew b on The 2015 European Games in Azerbaijan: Human Rights Violations Already
- ecomaine on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- Nick Aster on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- SLDI on Co-ops: Sustainable Solution for Economic Growth
- Rob on Uber Taps Users in Fight Against California Anti-Ridesharing Bill
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?