Josh Dorfman, of Vivavi, has a radio show on VoiceAmerica radio that’s definitely worth downloading or listening to live. It’s about “hip environmentalism”, helping the average consumer find “easy ways to go green”, and showcasing some cutting edge companies and groups of people. The show is broadcast every Monday afternoon, but you can listen any time by visiting the website here.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
The Lazy Environmentalist Radio Show
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials