The latest report from GreenBiz reports that “Local economies benefit when manufacturers efficiently manage their energy use and their industrial waste”. That often means complying with local regulations, ideally in a proactive manner. The whole report, by the Alliance to Save Energy is available here to download.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
The Link Between Compliance and Performance
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials