The headline is incredibly simple and obvious (as pointed out on Worldchanging) but companies continue to throw out enormous amounts of material annually. Sometimes the mantra just needs to be repeated – waste=cost. Wired Magazine has a great article showcasing some recent success stories, including Subaru’s “waste free” factory in Indiana. Check it out.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Waste » Inefficiency » Higher Costs » Lower Profits
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors