The headline is incredibly simple and obvious (as pointed out on Worldchanging) but companies continue to throw out enormous amounts of material annually. Sometimes the mantra just needs to be repeated – waste=cost. Wired Magazine has a great article showcasing some recent success stories, including Subaru’s “waste free” factory in Indiana. Check it out.
Waste » Inefficiency » Higher Costs » Lower Profits
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Marissa Rosen
San Francisco: Mar 16 – Mar 18
Cleantech Forum San Francisco – With Discount Code
Cleantech Forum SF is the world’s largest summit for those immersed in sustainability that drives innovation. 3p readers use CFSF153P for $300 discount. Register here.
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership
- Green Electronics Council Catalyst Awards: Now Accepting Nominations
- Definitive Directory for Social Investment – InvestWithValues.com
- New “Social Good Guides” Help Entrepreneurs Make the World a Better Place