AllAfrica’s Business Day cites three good reasons for a new emphasis on ethics and sustainability in business. One, a response to recent scandals. Two, increasing availability of opportunities made possible by the demand for sustainable development. Three, need for socio-economic change – particularily applicable in Africa – which can only be made through business. The article concludes that South Africa’s business schools are lagging in their response to the issues. Is yours?
Business Day – Creating MBAs with a Conscience
- Marissa Rosen
Online: Jan 6
Twitter Chat: CSR Trends in 2015 w/ PwC & Campbell’s
Join TriplePundit, PwC, PwC Foundation and Campbell Soup Company on Tuesday, January 6th at 9am PST for a special Twitter Chat about sustainability and CSR trends for 2015. Register here.
Where we’re going
- Join Triple Pundit, PwC, PwC Charitable Foundation, Inc. and Campbell Soup Company for a special Twitter Chat about sustainability and CR trends for 2015
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service