AllAfrica’s Business Day cites three good reasons for a new emphasis on ethics and sustainability in business. One, a response to recent scandals. Two, increasing availability of opportunities made possible by the demand for sustainable development. Three, need for socio-economic change – particularily applicable in Africa – which can only be made through business. The article concludes that South Africa’s business schools are lagging in their response to the issues. Is yours?
« Back to Home Page
Business Day – Creating MBAs with a Conscience
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?