UK Based Tate & Lyle, along with DuPont, will open a $100 million factory in Loudon TN, to procude a key ingredient in DuPont fabrics called “Bio-PDO”. (Press Release Here). The production is expected to save the equivalent of 10 million gallons of gasoline a year.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Corn Based Clothing Factory to Open in Tennesee
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials