UK Based Tate & Lyle, along with DuPont, will open a $100 million factory in Loudon TN, to procude a key ingredient in DuPont fabrics called “Bio-PDO”. (Press Release Here). The production is expected to save the equivalent of 10 million gallons of gasoline a year.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Corn Based Clothing Factory to Open in Tennesee
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors