From Greenbiz: A recent EPA announcement says that 71 facilities in the us have now joined a program that rewards them for voluntarily exceeding regulatory requirements. “Facility” in this case is interpreted broadly, from Ford assembly plants in Georgia to a 3M plant in Wisconsin. The program is called “Performance Track” and rewards take the form of public recognition by the EPA as well as establishing good relations with regulators.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Dozens of Commercial Facilities Commiting to Higher Performance
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors