From Greenbiz: A recent EPA announcement says that 71 facilities in the us have now joined a program that rewards them for voluntarily exceeding regulatory requirements. “Facility” in this case is interpreted broadly, from Ford assembly plants in Georgia to a 3M plant in Wisconsin. The program is called “Performance Track” and rewards take the form of public recognition by the EPA as well as establishing good relations with regulators.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Dozens of Commercial Facilities Commiting to Higher Performance
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials