Not to be outdone by rival Toyota, Honda has made significant progress in bringing hybird vehicles successfully to market. The new Honda Civic hybrid will soon debut with an expected 50mpg rating. If past success can even modestly be repeated, it is sure to be a major seller, while improving air quality for all. (Honda press release)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Honda to Debut New Civic Hybrid in San Francisco
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk