It makes perfect sense that a company whose primary mission is improving the energy efficiency of buildings to be held in high regard by the sustainability movement. Johnson Controls has officially been added to the Dow Jones Sustainability Index – a benchmark of companies who make up the top 10% of companies meeting a variety of economic and environmental criteria.
Johnson Controls Added to Dow Jones Sustainabiliy Index
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Marissa Rosen
San Francisco: Mar 16 – Mar 18
Cleantech Forum San Francisco – With Discount Code
Cleantech Forum SF is the world’s largest summit for those immersed in sustainability that drives innovation. 3p readers use CFSF153P for $300 discount. Register here.
- Oliver Russell Forms Social Impact Partnership with Treefort Music Fest
- Webinar: Best Practices in Obesity Prevention
- Advisory: U.S. Chamber Foundation and United Nations to Celebrate International Women’s Day in New York City
- The Path Forward for Solving Complex Social Problems: Multi-Sector Collaborations
- Next Week: Twitter Chat on Women in Corporate Leadership
- Green Electronics Council Catalyst Awards: Now Accepting Nominations