Global Trends Blog PSFK has an offer to help 25 entreprenures gain access to a “speed-investing” session in the next few weeks in New York. The idea is that you submit a proposal in 300 words or less about what you would do with a potential investment. If selected as an applicant, you get 5 minutes with about half a dozen investors to state your case. Not a bad way to spend your afternoon. For more details, check out the post on PSFK.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Looking for Funding? 24 Hours Left in the PSFK Idea Hunt
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good
- New Sustain:Green MasterCard Brings Carbon Reduction Rewards and Sustainability to Everyday Purchases
- ClimateCare: Changing Cooking in Kenya for Good