Global Trends Blog PSFK has an offer to help 25 entreprenures gain access to a “speed-investing” session in the next few weeks in New York. The idea is that you submit a proposal in 300 words or less about what you would do with a potential investment. If selected as an applicant, you get 5 minutes with about half a dozen investors to state your case. Not a bad way to spend your afternoon. For more details, check out the post on PSFK.
Looking for Funding? 24 Hours Left in the PSFK Idea Hunt
- Nick Aster
Online: Sep 18
Symantec: Bridging the Workforce and Diversity Gaps
Join Symantec, Susan McPherson and the Shared Value Initiative as we discuss diversity as a business imperative as well as ways to bridge the gaps that are holding diversity back in certain sectors Register here.
Fireside Chat: Live
- Nick Aster
Philadelphia: Sep 30
Stories & Beer Philadelphia: Measuring Positive Impact
Measuring financial success is straightforward enough, but how do you measure a business's overall positive impact? Join 4 different b-corps to talk about it in Philadelphia. Register here.
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Travis Noland
Sausalito: Nov 11 – Nov 12
Executive Working Group on Stakeholder Engagement
Future 500’s 5th Annual Executive Working Group will bring together peers and experts, and provide a rare opportunity to engage with stakeholder influentials (such as NGO activist leaders and foundation funders). Register here.
- 3p Traceability Week: Q&A with Flip Labs on Seafood Traceability on
- Do You know How to Keep Your Employees Satisfied and Motivated? on
- Google, Ford Among Companies Accused of Climate Change Hypocrisy on
- 3p Traceability Week: Q&A with Source Intelligence on Mineral Traceability on
- 3p Traceability Week: Q&A with Indigenous on Fashion Traceability on
- SAP and Partners Seek Guinness World Record for the Longest Electric Vehicle Parade
- What I Learned at CSRwire.com
- First Ever Summit on LGBTQ Sustainability
- The best way to future-proof your business? Go green
- SXSW Eco Announces Finalists for Startup Showcase and Place by Design Competitions
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet