Despite the well documented potential benefits, California’s answer to the Million Solar Roofs initiative appears to have died amidst partisan squabling. It might not be the end of the program as the Governor intends to reintroduce it in November. The problem, according to the San Diego Union-Tribune, was over zealous union provisions inserted into the bill. (via Grist)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Million Solar Roofs Initiative Dies in California
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk