Here’s a nice little piece of entrepreneurship: Capitalize on people’s desire to be proud of the investment they’ve made in a fuel-efficient vehicle. MPGStick sells little stickers (recycled?) that you can apply to your vehicle boasting of 30+, 40+, or 60+ miles-per-gallon efficiency. Pointless vanity? In the sense that it might instill envy in others, one ought to walk lightly, but in the sense that it makes efficiency something to be proud of, I think this is great.
« Back to Home Page
MPG Stick – Show off Your Vehicle’s Mileage
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- bobbyboy19 on Connecting the Dots: Honey Export Loss Leads Mexico to Dump Monsanto’s GM Soy
- Peter on India Makes CSR A Requirement for Companies
- Kelly O'Connor on Connecting the Dots: Honey Export Loss Leads Mexico to Dump Monsanto’s GM Soy
- Earn nest on Connecting the Dots: Honey Export Loss Leads Mexico to Dump Monsanto’s GM Soy
- Kristian A on 3p Weekend: 7 Eco Apps That Are Actually Worth Downloading
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?