Here’s a nice little piece of entrepreneurship: Capitalize on people’s desire to be proud of the investment they’ve made in a fuel-efficient vehicle. MPGStick sells little stickers (recycled?) that you can apply to your vehicle boasting of 30+, 40+, or 60+ miles-per-gallon efficiency. Pointless vanity? In the sense that it might instill envy in others, one ought to walk lightly, but in the sense that it makes efficiency something to be proud of, I think this is great.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
MPG Stick – Show off Your Vehicle’s Mileage
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials