Royal Dutch Shell is offering UK businesses cash to cut their climate changing emissions. The program is called “Shell Springboard” and its offering from £20,000 to £40,000 for business plans that in some way address the reduction of greenhouse gasses and succeed as viable businesses. Its an unsually proactive program because even the cynic in me can’t see an obvious Shell profit motive here, aside from the PR benefit. Shell is literally handing out cash to a few companies that happen to demonstrate excellent work toward greenhouse gas reduction. Can anyone see more?
Shell Offering Businesses Cash to Tackle Climate Change
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Nick Aster
London: Nov 3 – Nov 5
Sustainable Brands London 2014
Connect with Sustainability Executives, Brand Strategists, and Design & Innovation Leaders as the Sustainable Brands London Conference convenes to drive the innovation that leads to enhanced business. Discount with code: NW3pSB14L Register here.
- Catherine Tuttle on More Millennials Are Living With Their Parents: Is It Hurting the Economy?
- Catherine Tuttle on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- K Edwards on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- Thehermit on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- Randy Malott on Eden Foods Endures Customer Backlash for Birth Control Stance
- SCS Global Services Releases Updated Recycled Content Certification Standard
- Live Twitter Chat: Kimberly-Clark Marks Fifth Anniversary Of Forest Conservation w/Greenpeace
- 20 Ventures Named to Accelerator Phase of Big C Competition to Change the Way the World Lives with Cancer
- Oscar Nominees, Halo and Freekibble.com Feed Los Angeles Pets in Need
- Launch of New Electric Vehicle Charging Stations at Caesars Resorts Revs Up Sustainable Experience for Guests
- Survey Results Show Millenniala Driving Corporate Social Responsibility