If British imports like “Who Wants to be a Millionaire” and “Pop/American Idol” can be a success, then why not a show about reducing family household waste? Sound’s far fetched, but the BBC is producing a successful show based specifically around the concept of taking an otherwise sloppy and wasteful household and teaching them how to reduce their ecological footprint. It’s as much about economics as it is about taking a proactice environmental stance, but either way, if it proves entertaining and popular, it can’t help but have a positive impact on the promotion of ecologically inspired efficiency. (BBC link) (Via Alt-e)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
The Latest From British TV: No Waste Like Home
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors