Taking advantage of the unprecented demand for their vehicles, along with the resulting economy of scale, Toyota has announced a goal to cut the price premium for hybrid automobiles in half. That means that going hybrid will no longer require such a premium over a regular car. Can Toyota pull it off? Most likely they will, according to this USA today article. (via Grist)
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Toyota Working to Drop Price of Prius
Where we’re going
- Travis Noland
Boston: Nov 17 – Nov 21
Boston College for Corporate Citizenship Leadership Academy
Join this intensive 5-month program that blends on-campus instructor-led classes and off-campus, facilitated distance learning. Register here.
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk