As part of their “Ecomagination” campaign, GE has teamed up with Dow Jones to issue a great sounging business plan challenge: ECOnomics. The contest is offering up to $50,000 for a winning business plan that demonstrates how “green” business is “good” business. It’s open to all university and MBA students with a deadling of December 15th.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
ECOnomics Business Plan Challenge
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials