As part of their “Ecomagination” campaign, GE has teamed up with Dow Jones to issue a great sounging business plan challenge: ECOnomics. The contest is offering up to $50,000 for a winning business plan that demonstrates how “green” business is “good” business. It’s open to all university and MBA students with a deadling of December 15th.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
ECOnomics Business Plan Challenge
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk