Once again, proof that cutting emissions can result in tremendous cost savings: IBM has cut CO2 emissions by 1 Million tons, and in the process realized a cost savings of $115 Million since 1998. That’s not trivial any way you look at it. The project was a part of the World Wildlife Fund’s “Climate Savers” program.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
IBM’s CO2 Cuts net $115 Million in Savings
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials