LOHAS Weekly reports that Levi Strauss has published a list of all contract factories that produce their various branded products. It’s a great way of demonstrating that the company has nothing to hide in terms of workplace compliance issues as well as environmental regulations. It also puts preasure on suppliers, many of whom may operate in countries with poor reputations for high workplace standards, to comply at higher levels. The report can be found here.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Levis Takes Steps Toward Greater Supply Chain Transparency
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors