Presidio School of Management’s Jørgen Vos is the featured columnist on GreenBiz’s Sustainable MBA Column this week. In the article, Jørgen talks about the opportunities and risks that are faced by business people eager to promote a greener marketplace. Of the major opporunities he mentions, targeting the “non-consumer” stands out as most important – the idea is to operate under the radar with a product offering that is “good enough” for those who are not otherwise commited to a given market in order to become established. (Full article here).
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Presidio’s Jørgen Vos on Future Marketplaces
Where we’re going
- Marks and Spencer: Over 60% of All Products Sold are “Sustainable” on
- Beyond Sustainable: A Call for Transparency on
- “Coal Means Death for Us”: Big Coal and Forced Evictions in Colombia on
- Upsolar Promotes Energy Freedom with New Home Solar Loans on
- Boeing and South African Airways Partner on Biofuel from Tobacco on
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials