Presidio School of Management’s Jørgen Vos is the featured columnist on GreenBiz’s Sustainable MBA Column this week. In the article, Jørgen talks about the opportunities and risks that are faced by business people eager to promote a greener marketplace. Of the major opporunities he mentions, targeting the “non-consumer” stands out as most important – the idea is to operate under the radar with a product offering that is “good enough” for those who are not otherwise commited to a given market in order to become established. (Full article here).
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Presidio’s Jørgen Vos on Future Marketplaces
Where we’re going
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors
- Abu Dhabi to Support International Efforts to Address Energy and Water Security, Sustainable Development and Climate Risk