As reported in GreenBiz, a variety of nationwide energy-efficiency plans at Proctor and Gamble plants will save the company at least one million dollars. Efficiency is often the first step in reaching a more ecologically sound operation – and it’s also the first step in realizing the cynergy that exists between environmental consiousness and making a profit. That latter connection is easy to see since using less energy to get the same job done is obviously good for any bottom line you measure.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Proctor & Gamble Realize Million Dollar Savings from Efficiency
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials