As reported in GreenBiz, a variety of nationwide energy-efficiency plans at Proctor and Gamble plants will save the company at least one million dollars. Efficiency is often the first step in reaching a more ecologically sound operation – and it’s also the first step in realizing the cynergy that exists between environmental consiousness and making a profit. That latter connection is easy to see since using less energy to get the same job done is obviously good for any bottom line you measure.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Proctor & Gamble Realize Million Dollar Savings from Efficiency
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors