I havn’t yet had time to go through this report on Worldchanging, but having had a glance at it, I have to highly recommend taking a look. It’s a summar of Environmental Accounting, Natural Capital and the various ways that traditional “bottom line” methods can be used to prove the value of a healthy environment.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Worldchanging report on Environmental Accounting
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials