JFS points us to a cool proposal to create a network of international “recycling zones” in Asia. The idea is to give some structure to the burgeoning cross-border waste trade across Asia and to confront the huge problem of illegal dumping.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Asian “Recycling Zones” Proposed
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors