Freepledge is a new organization that seeks to leverage Amazon’s affiliate program for the benefit of non profits. The advantage to non profits is that instead of only displaying a simple “booklist” or links to a few select items on their webpage, they get a branded interface to the entire Amazon catalog. For example, see paarc.freepledge.com to benefit the Palo Alto Area Red Cross. Freepledge says that new features and website refinements are on the way in time for the holiday season.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Freepledge Offers Support for Non Profits via Amazon
Where we’re going
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials