Freepledge is a new organization that seeks to leverage Amazon’s affiliate program for the benefit of non profits. The advantage to non profits is that instead of only displaying a simple “booklist” or links to a few select items on their webpage, they get a branded interface to the entire Amazon catalog. For example, see paarc.freepledge.com to benefit the Palo Alto Area Red Cross. Freepledge says that new features and website refinements are on the way in time for the holiday season.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Freepledge Offers Support for Non Profits via Amazon
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors