The Government of Canada, in partnership with IBM and UN-HABITAT, have put together a 72-hour online event in preparation for the World Urban Forum, to be held enxt summer in Vancouver. It’s called “Habitat Jam” and it’ll basically be a, dare I say, jam session about urban issues – poverty, water, sustainability, safety, and business. You can register to participate for free right here.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
Habitat Jam Offers Online Discussion of Urban Issues Dec 1-3
Where we’re going
- “Coal Means Death for Us”: Big Coal and Forced Evictions in Colombia on
- Upsolar Promotes Energy Freedom with New Home Solar Loans on
- Boeing and South African Airways Partner on Biofuel from Tobacco on
- International Law Silent on Climate Change Responsibility on
- Uber: Driving for Child Hunger and Gouging During a Crisis on
- Graphic: Collaborative Economy Honeycomb
- Has your organization had its annual Sustainability Audit?
- OpenIDEO Huddle: Design Thinking + Renewable Energy
- Betting Big on Electric Vehicles
- Vulnerable Homeless Warned of Storm Through New Mobile Service
- ‘Buyers’ Club’ Flexes Market Muscle in Favor of Healthier Building Materials