Amazing. The US House has dropped Oil Drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge from the budget bill. This is like watching a neck and neck superbowl in overtime. Nothing is quite set in stone yet, so I’ll mention it one more time – watch the video “Drawing the Line” which makes an economic argument against opening the refuge and please pass it on to as many people as you can, especially your elected reps!
« Back to Home Page
House Strikes ANWR Language from Budget Bill
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- andrew b on The 2015 European Games in Azerbaijan: Human Rights Violations Already
- ecomaine on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- Nick Aster on Plastics Recycling: You’re Doing it Wrong. And So is Everybody Else!
- SLDI on Co-ops: Sustainable Solution for Economic Growth
- Rob on Uber Taps Users in Fight Against California Anti-Ridesharing Bill
- Cartridge for a cause recycles for charity
- Kaiser Permanente Environmental Leader Makes the Case for Hospitals to Help Heal the Planet
- The green teams saving your business energy
- How IT Advancements Boost The Sustainability Of Wind Power
- The Toxic Garage: More Frequent Than You Think
- What does Local Sourcing mean to HEINEKEN?