Amazing. The US House has dropped Oil Drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge from the budget bill. This is like watching a neck and neck superbowl in overtime. Nothing is quite set in stone yet, so I’ll mention it one more time – watch the video “Drawing the Line” which makes an economic argument against opening the refuge and please pass it on to as many people as you can, especially your elected reps!
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
House Strikes ANWR Language from Budget Bill
Where we’re going
- The Low-Carbon Company: Mastering the low-carbon economy
- U.S. Chamber Foundation Names Winners of 15th Annual Corporate Citizenship Awards
- The Military and Asbestos-Related Diseases
- Toronto CBSR Summit Coming Soon!
- What’s In A Food Word?
- Sustainability Management Association Welcomes Four New Board of Directors