Last Sunday’s NY TImes (requires login) has a great piece highlighting the emergence of the “Triple Bottom Line” philosophy as it is now being applied to business education. New College, Bainbridge Graduate Institute, and the Presidio MBA are singled out as the leaders in this new focus. Check it out.
« Back to Home Page
Sign up for the 3p daily dispatch:
“Green” MBA Schools Highlighted in new York Times
Fireside Chat: Live
Where we’re going
- Sustainable Brands Announces ‘How Now’ Theme for SB’15 San Diego Conference, June 1-4, 2015
- Gelfand Partners Architects – A Woman-Owned, Full Service Design Firm
- Access Early Bird Discounts for the International Women’s Day 2015 Forum!
- Motoring Advice: Saving Money and the Environment When Buying a Car
- Press release: #RBS is back – Embed sustainable innovation into your business model
- Wellness Travel: Meeting Consumer Demand & Serving Public Good